Corporate/Commercial Law for Family Businesses
Family businesses are one of the primary engines of growth of the Canadian economy.
Their success is, often, a source of family pride and their continuity is, often, a cause for family concern.
Sorley & Still serves our family business clients by combining our extensive experience in family law, corporate/commercial law and estates law.
Sorley & Still’s sensitivity to the fluidity of intra-family relationships enables it to be uniquely equipped to help family businesses with:
- negotiating business critical agreements and completing related transactions,
- facilitating the exploration of the transition and succession planning process, and
- planning for the minimization of risk to the family business flowing from the breakdown of a family member’s domestic relationship.
Let Sorley & Still Help You: Sorley & Still can assist your family business with:
- incorporation and organization,
- shareholders agreements,
- asset/share purchase and sale transactions,
- commercial leasing,
- financings, and
- commercial contracts.
DISCLAIMER: The materials on this web site are provided for general informational purposes, only, and not for the purpose of providing legal advice and should not, therefore, be relied upon. There are no representations or warranties made as to the accuracy or substantive adequacy of any information provided in this web site. The information on this web site is subject to legislative change and changes in judicial interpretation and may be incomplete or no longer current. Use of and access to this web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the web site do not create a lawyer-client relationship between Sorley & Still and the user. THE USER SHOULD CONTACT HIS OR HER LAWYER TO OBTAIN ADVICE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SPECIFIC ISSUE OR PROBLEM.